The Cory Everson Manual Incline Treadmill gives you the closest thing to natural jogging or walking motions that you can get. This model goes a step further by adding two resistance cords for quick warm-up exercises as well to get your blood flowing! Your stepping motion provides the power for a lower body workout and excellent cardio conditioning that limits tripping or falling. This treadmill features an extra large LCD readout for easy viewing of workout stats and pulse sensors in each handle to measure heart rate.
With no electric outlet needed and no motor to maintain, you can use the Manual Treadmill anywhere your heart desires! Manual Treadmill walking can help you lose body fat, tone muscles and is a great way to stay in shape, because you power the treadmill belt instead of a motor. So let's get fit, and get the results you want today, by working out on the best manual treadmill on the market!
- Silver Tone Aluminum Water bottle and holder
- Stretch Cords
- Smooth, quiet operation
- 3 levels of incline
- Extra Large 5-function LCD Display with 1.25" high numbers measures Time, Speed, Current Distance, Calories Burned, Total Distance
- Shock-absorbing cushioned deck
- Pulse Sensors to monitor heart rate
- Protective wheel cover and belt covers
- Folds up and wheels away for easy storage
- Maximum Weight Capacity: 250 lbs.
- unit size: 50" x 24" x 52"
- Treadmill Running Surface: 42 inches long by 13 inches wide
- Folded Dimensions: 23 inches long by 28 inches tall
- Model# 5251MIT