Mini Trampolines are lots of fun, easy to move around and by the far most proven effective product designed by man with outstanding exercise results. NASA has claimed that exercises are done 15% to 30% more effectively by the use of a mini trampoline which benefits children as well as adults.
5 REASONS YOU NEED TO OWN A MINI TRAMPOLINE:
- Obesity/Weight Loss - While frequent exercise is known to fight obesity and improve mental health, as little as 30 minutes of physical activity one or two days a week can have benefits by stimulating metabolism and increasing oxygen circulation.
- Aging - A study from Taiwan found that as little as 15 minutes of exercise a day may increase your life span by as much as three years!
- Autism - Certain sensations are seeked in most cases by the individuals with autism to calm down. Therefore, a trampoline can make a great impact whether it is a large back yard trampoline or a small indoor trampoline. Both size trampolines provide that sensation that is needed which in this case it’s a movement. The movement helps the individual with autism focus and feel relief from stress & anxiety before experiencing a big meltdown.
- Arthritis - With rebounder exercises on a quality mini trampoline, the activation of fluid circulation - in particular of the lymphatic system - readily encourages the removal of waste products and toxins from the system. As circulation improves, they are replaced with a renewed supply of oxygen and nutrients to the tissues and joints. Underlying causes that may trigger an acute attack must be eliminated for real improvement to take place.
- Targeting heart rate - The National Institute of Health has reported the average resting heart rate. For children 10 years and older, and adults (including seniors) is 60-100 beats per minute. For well-trained Athletes is 40-60 beats per minute.A heart pulse rate can be increased a lot the by jumping which causes blood and oxygen circulation around your body more efficiently. If you have experienced this you may have noticed that it makes you feel more alert and healthier including feeling more restful after a night of sleep.
The Lymphatic system is one of many and very important parts of our body. The Lymphatic system is a network is one of many systems in our body to help with the above and many more. Here is a brief review of how the Lymphatic system works and why you may want to consider a trampoline in the comfort and safety of your own home.
While your enjoying those fun moments bouncing you will smile bigger knowing now that you are not just doing something that is fun to you but you are also giving your body what it deserves to reach a long & healthy life.